JumppaPomppa is a pull-on dog sweater, which is easy to put on and comfortable to use. The backside is made of anti-pilling knitted plush, and the bottom part of water-repellent thermal tricot fabric. Reflectors along the side seams guarantee that your dog will also be seen in the dark. Jumppa is anti-static, and it can be used under a Pomppa coat or by itself.
- Jumppa is a care-free sweater for all kinds of dogs. It fits comfortably and warms from head to tail.
- Jumppa is anti-static, which means it will not tangle your dog’s fur or collect hair.
- The material of Jumppa’s back panel was chosen due to its high flexibility, which makes Jumppa easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- The bottom part protecting the dog’s upper chest and abdomen is made of thermal tricot. The smooth outer surface is water-repellent and the inner surface is soft and warm.
- Jumppa’s materials have good insulation qualities and they absorb very little moisture, which ensures that your dog is comfortable also in rainy weather.
- The back cut of Jumppa covers the dog’s thighs and keeps them warm.
- A generous collar covers the neck. Thanks to the stretchy gusset in front, the collar does not restrict head movement.
- The reflectors along the side seams ensure your dog is seen in the dark.
- Jumppa is also suitable for warming your dog’s muscles after a swim. Moisture-wicking materials help your dog’s fur dry quicker.